We collect information about you when you place an order, register on our website or sign-up to our newsletter.
ORDERS & REGISTRATION
When placing orders your details are used for:
- Name and address: Used to fulfil your order
- Email and phone number: To keep you updated with developments of your order
We do not save any credit/debit card details and none of your details are used for any other reasons other than above, unless you have opted-in to our email newsletter (see below). If you create an account on our website we retain your details for future orders.
If you have opted-in to receive our newsletter we will store your name and email address in our newsletter system and you may receive occasional emails with offers and information on new releases. You can unsubscribe anytime using the link at the bottom of our emails.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Amare Vita Skincare Ltd. is compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation which requires organisations to review how they manage data.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
Cookies are used to:
- Store products in your basket and keep you logged in between pages.
- You can remove any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may prevent you from using parts of our website.
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.